The initial concept was born at the end of 2008 when the Larnaka Municipality Welfare Committee commissioned Progress Cyprus to create and operate a “Leisure & Lifestyle” orientated program. This concept was later developed and expanded to the American Academy and a host of other associations and special interest groups. The number of members is expected to rise towards 10,000 in 2010 and the core objectives of the Leisure & Lifestyle program are...
• To ensure excellent membership value and return on participation.
• To offer a wide selection of Hotels, Resorts, Agro Tourism and Cruises in Cyprus.
• To extend the program to the family and friends of all members.
• To offer discounts on a range of Lifestyle activities such as Restaurants, Bars, Museums etc.
• To feature related services such as Flights, Tours, Weddings, Hen/Bachelor parties etc.
Each Leisure & Lifestyle member is afforded excellent NET prices from the accommodation units participating in the program. The Leisure & Lifestyle Brochure, Blog and Notice Boards inform members of all program details.
Members only need to contact the Progress Admin team, (responsible to manage Leisure & Lifestyle) through a dedicated telephone number or email address.
All bookings are made on a request basis and Progress Admin is responsible to liaise with each accommodation unit respectively concerning the reservation details and process.
Payments are executed in advance on a weekly payment cycle.
Members are also entitled to discounts and special promotions advertised by participating local businesses through the Leisure & Lifestyle Brochure, Blog and Notice Board. For Lifestyle activities members simply pay direct to the participating local business, according to the set promotion and present their member ID card upon request. Validity of members can be checked and any juncture with the Progress Admin team.
• Restaurant discounts.
• Café & Bar discounts.
• Shop discounts.
• Free entrance or discounts for museums.
• Free entrance or discounts at parks.